Filtration & Performance AdditivesThe Filtration & Performance Additives business group is organized around the three following divisions:
- Performance Additives
Diversity of resources and expertise
The Performance Additives division’s minerals, based on mica, talc and wollastonite, diatomite or perlite, are essential for a wide range of applications that require advanced technical specifications such as the automotive, paint, rubber, paper, hygiene, health and beauty industries.
The Filtration division is the world’s leading supplier of diatomite and expanded perlite-based products for filtration.
The Metallurgy division serves the iron and steel industry and a large number of intermediate industries including building and construction, civil engineering, oil drilling, agriculture and pet care. World’s leading perlite ore supplier, the activity also provides specialised additives for steel casting flux formulations and also casting flux feeder services.
Front-rank market positions
- Talc for plastics, paints, paper, ceramics, health & beauty
- Mica for engineered plastics and high performance coatings
- Wollastonite for polymers, ceramics, paints & coatings
- Diatomite-based products and perlite-based products for filtration
- Casting Fluxes
- Perlite for construction
- Bentonite for metalcasting
- Moler for oil & chemical absorbent market, soil conditioners & animal feed
|Minerals for Filtration||http://www.imerys-filtration.com|