A high-quality, specialized offer
With its quality deposits and optimized industrial assets, the Building Materials activity is France's largest producer of clay roof tiles and natural slates. Imerys also contributes to the development of renewable energies, particularly in photovoltaic tiles.
The Minerals for Ceramics activity is a world leading supplier of industrial mineral solutions, from minerals to full prepared bodies for the sanitaryware, tile and tableware industries, together with a competitive offering for technical ceramics applications and the glass industry including fiber glass.
The Kiln Furniture activity develops, designs, produces and globally markets firing supports and components for industrial kilns for the ceramics industries. It has recently developed activities in technical ceramic segments.
Front-rank market positions
- French #1 for clay roof tiles
- French #1 for natural slates
- World #1 in raw materials and ceramic bodies for sanitaryware
- World #2 in kaolins for fiberglass
- Europe#1 in raw materials and ceramic bodies for tableware
- Europe#2 in raw materials for floor tiles
- World #1 in kiln furniture for roofing tiles
Sales 2013703 M€
Would you like more information about our products? Here are the websites of our Ceramic Materials business group.
|Imerys Roof Tiles||http://www.imerys-roof-tiles.com|
|Imerys Terre Cuite||http://www.imerystc.com|
|Ma Maison en Terre Cuite||http://www.maison-materiaux.com|
|MINERALS FOR CERAMICS|
|Imerys Kiln Furniture||http://email@example.com|