The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionBD Analyst
BD Director & Managers / Operations / Sales / Product Managers / Marketing / Corporate functions
Limited but potentially investment banker / consultants
Support the managers in their projects / day-to-day tasks:
- Critical analysis of potential external targets (M&A KPI, financial, performance, SWOT, impact for Imerys businesses etc.)
- Financial modelling to prepare business plans for internal growth (CAPEX) or external growth (M&A)
- Clear restitution of the above analysis to the team, with strong critical sense
- Preparation of formal and clear presentation for internal/external communication
- Push with positive dynamism all project as to reach internal deadlines
- Understanding of project databases management, data forecasting and its analytical tools.
- Strategic review of Imerys sites (performance, margin per customer, margin per site, structure of costs, end-markets, technology etc.)
- Clear restitution of the above with capacity to separate the details from the essential information
- Support Product Managers in their routine tasks: new product development, customer satisfaction, assets optimization etc.
- Support BD Director in transversal projects, in collaboration with other stakeholder at Imerys and prepare with precision key restitutions (e.g M&A pipeline review)
- Follow / summarize external reports/study: from Macroeconomic, to Industry, End Markets, Competition etc.
- Manage all internal database of projects (M&A, Product Management, CAPEX etc.)
- Ensure consistent organisation, follow-up, advancement of projects according the strategic roadmap
- Support BDD into refining and adjusting PM APAC Strategy
Typical Education Level/教育背景：
Top University graduate in Economics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Engineering / Finance
Bachelor minimum, Master is a plus.
Relevant experience, knowledge and professional qualification/相关经验专业知识资质：
● 2 to 5 year’s experience preferably acquired in consulting firm / investment banking / transaction services / corporate M&A / corporate finance or strategy department
b. Skills and Attributes
Abilities, personal characteristics and competencies/能力、个性特点和素质：
● Very good finance modeling skills (Building Business Plan, M&A KPIs)
● Understanding of M&A process
● Sense of business
● Strong presentation skills as to communicate efficiently with Imerys stakeholders
● Dynamic, pro-active, can work in full autonomy
● Very good organization skills, know how to follow/coordinate projects
● Strong attention to details with capacity to summarize complex ideas as to communicate them with ease
● Willing to learn, humble and sociable
● Perfect use of Google Pack or Microsoft office
● Chinese Mother tongue / English professional
Position TypeFull time
andFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.