Communication Director PM APAC
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionCommunication Director PM APAC
● Develop and be accountable for the communications strategy (internally and externally) including messages, existing channels, change management and tools for the Business Area in line with Group framework and the global transformation.
● Organize, structure and manage communications resources within the Business Area and ensure cascading of information to all employees towards all facilities.
● Act as the focal point for managing press and crisis communication in the region (following agreed crisis comms process).
● Develop, coordinate and implement when appropriate effective customer-related communication campaigns in collaboration with Marketing teams – including trade show and event organisation, advertising, literature, press relations, website management, surveys…
● Keep abreast of and propose innovative technologies in collaboration with the Group and other BAs to promote competitive differentiation for the business and its products in the marketplace to generate new opportunities and leads.
● Advise leaders and Senior leadership team, while adhering to global communications practice standards – be part of the region decision making process, participating in appropriate leadership forums.
● Be the voice of the Group’s main initiatives: Safety, customer excellence, innovation, CSR, IT.
● Advise other departments (e.g. Sales, Operations, Safety, etc.) on communications
● Work closely with other Heads of Communications to ensure coordination and alignment of messages and activities.
● Expert in all areas of communications scope:
○ Corporate reputation
○ Products communications / Operational marketing
○ Internal communications
● Deep understanding of the relevant industry and business practices.
● Ability to think and act globally for the benefit of Imerys overall, while providing highly relevant advice to their own region.
● Ability to interact with senior leaders and engage in high-level business focused discussions and decisions.
● Strong resource management and coordination skills / people development skills.
This position will be applicable to local employment terms and conditions.
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.