Sales Manager, PRPA China
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionSales Manager, PRPA China
JOB DIMENSION / 职位范围
- Customer Service, Supply Chain, S&OP, Finance, Marketing, Technical Service, S&T
- Develop new customers
- Maintain and increase the business with incumbent customers.
- Manage distributors/dealers
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES /主要职责
- To deliver assigned annual business objectives per budget
- Updating sales forecast; Submit monthly sales report;
- Manage distributors/dealers in the assigned area.
- Closely track A/R and collect payment in time
- Identify potential commercial and technical needs from customers and proactively to initiate internal discussion for solutions
- Support marketing managers, technical service managers and S&T team for new business projects.
- Collect market and competitor’s intelligence to develop new customers
- Monitor Purchasing Orders with support from Customer Service team
- Visit customers with an efficient business plan and manage the travel cost properly within budget
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / 岗位任职要求
Typical Education Level/教育背景：
Bachelor degree in chemical related major is a minimal requirement.
Relevant experience, knowledge and professional qualification/相关经验专业知识资质：
Solid sales, marketing or business development experience in the value chain of polymer compounding or plastic masterbatch industry.
Sales experience in inorganic fillers for plastic is preferred.
Technical knowledge in the plastic compounding industry is preferred including formulation and processing.
The knowledge of paint, rubber and ACS is a plus.
b. Skills and Attributes / 能力、个性特点和素质：
Able to communicate in English including dialogue, report writing and presentation
Open minded, well organized, self-motivated, transparent and integrity
Good at learning new knowledge and applications
Extensive travel per business needs is required
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.