Financial Planning Analyst, PM APAC
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionFinancial Planning Analyst, PM APAC
JOB SUMMARY/ 职位综述:
This position is set up to support BA Controller to ensure long-term and short-term financial planning, budget, forecasting, reporting and analysis for Performance Minerals Asia Pacific.
- Support the monthly & quarterly reporting at BA level (full P&L, Variances, FOCF)
- Coordinate the annual budget & quarterly forecasting processes at BA level to meet timeline and accuracy
- Provide monthly Capex report to operation team and act as administrator of the Finario BA level
- Responsible for overheads controlling
- Liaise closely with HR department to improve the hiring tracking performance;
- Support regional overhead analysis and cost management
- Lead intercompany charge and BA fee management
- Other ad-hoc duties to improve cost control
- Maintain monthly calendar and ensure the punctuality of data submission
- Support or lead Ad-hoc projects initiated by Group or BA
Typical Education Level/教育背景：
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting related field
- 1-3 years of related experience in financial control department or graduate with high potential
Relevant experience, knowledge and professional qualification/相关经验专业知识资质：
- Good knowledge in accounting, good understanding of IFRS
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships across the different levels of Finance and cross functions
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office or Google sheet
- Accounting/Finance related certifications is a plus
b. Skills and Attributes
Abilities, personal characteristics and competencies/能力、个性特点和素质：
- Demonstrate good analytical, problem solving, organisation time management skills.
- Reliable, responsible and teamwork spirit
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to clearly communicate ideas and recommended action and to present at senior level
- Be able to work in a transformation context
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.