The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionGeneral Worker
If you are looking for an opportunity in a very stable and profitable operation, this job is for you. Starting pay is $19.75 per hour with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K)
This role serves as general labor and basic mechanical maintenance for our plant located in No Agua, New Mexico. Support to our operations in Antonito, Colorado may be required, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Some industrial background is highly preferred.
- A mechanical and/or electrical maintenance knowledge is also preferred but not required.
- Experience running heavy equipment front end loaders, dump trucks, forklifts, etc., ideal.
- Candidates with CDL's commercial driver's license with a double endorsement will be given a strong consideration.
You will be trained to do several jobs during the first couple of months.
- Regularly required to stand, reach, climb, balance, walk and kneel
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.