Site & Production Manager US Middle Georgia- Air Float
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionSite & Production Manager US Middle Georgia- Air Float
Responsible for Environment,Health & Safety across the Site and ensuring safety best-in-class standards are achieved
· Manages directly all aspects of operations across the Site, including Environment, Health & Safety,production, planning, maintenance, warehousing, industrial projects / capex, process improvement, quality, energy consumption optimization and continuous improvement initiatives, in close coordination with Imerys CoE (Centers of Excellence) and BA Centers of Excellence
· Ensures products are manufactured and delivered on schedule, and within quality standards and cost objectives
· Develops the Site industrial plan in coordination with Hub Operations Director, BA CoE, BA Business Planning/ SC VP and with the support of Imerys CoE
· Leads Site operations optimization to address competitiveness / demand requirements, incl. capex execution (debottlenecking, extension), flexibility and reduction of lead-times, productivity / energy consumption, maintenance, cost reduction / continuous improvement (I-Cube) programs, in coordination with Imerys / BA CoE
· Key interfaces: ensures effective coordination with Hub Operations Director, BA Business Planning /Supply Chain team, Imerys and BA CoE & Purchasing teams, BA Segments, and is supported by Finance & HR Business Partners
Background & Experience Requirements:
·Successful US-based candidates must be fully vaccinated before the employment start date unless exempted by applicable law.
· Bachelors in Engineering (Preferred) or equivalent experience
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in Industrial Processing management, experience of customer oriented organization Recognized management skills (ability to manage teams)
· Good knowledge of all operations aspects (Safety, Production, Quality, Process, Capex…)
· Demonstrated capabilities of achieving cost reduction and productivity by promoting a continuous improvement mindset
· Multitasking skills
Union experience preferred
· Crisis management
· Customer oriented mindset
· Ability to attract and develop professional teams
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.