S&OP Demand Planning Officer
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionS&OP Demand Planning Officer
Imerys is a world leader in creating specialty solutions that improve everyday life. Our success is built on our people and creating an environment where our 18,300 employees around the globe can thrive. High Temperature Solutions (HTS)/Calderys is an Imerys Business Area which serves three core markets – Refractory solutions, Foundry & Metal flow, and Absorbents. We combine unique business expertise to provide customized and innovative solutions from our 35 plants along with end-to-end value-added services to all our customers.
Being an international business, we offer to our more than 2500 employees a world of opportunities in our various locations in 33 countries. We put to work over 100 years of expertise to foster a positive impact for all our stakeholders.
Every day we build a sustainable future through teamwork, customer orientation, and a proactive mindset. We are a company where performance is recognized and learning is promoted; an environment where you can grow and fulfill your potential; a workplace where every day is a new day and it is NEVER BORING! For more information on what we are made of, please visit www.imerys.com.
You will support the animation of S&OP processes for HTS EMEA Region.
You will contribute to support & improve a world class Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning process across the enterprise to improve customer satisfaction, profitability, inventory turns and working capital.
You will contribute to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal skills.
- Participate in the implementation and execution of the global S&OP processes for HTS Business Area.
- Contribute to all facets of the S&OP process to provide an optimum customer service level and working capital performance as defined by the organization’s business operating plans and strategic objectives.
- Support demand forecasting process, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information from Segment and finance, for multiple time horizons (rolling 18 month, year end + following calendar year at Budget time) on HTS EMEA
- Create demand forecast models for statistical sales forecasts
- Provide demand planning input and forecast to business analyst (for each segment) for review
- Ensure data generated by Sales business analysts is suitable for S&OP process. Initiate improvement actions when required.
- Maintain key S&OP KPIs, incl. S&OP meeting attendance, forecasts accuracy, adherence to S&OP guidance from operations etc.
- Contribute to the HTS EMEA S&OP management reviews incl. run pre-S&OP meetings (demand consensus, supply response, demand/supply reconciliation), prepare all data and metrics for review
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales of each segment, to ensure the demand consensus process delivers an agreed upon, workable volume forecast (mid and long term)
- Contribute to continuously review the S&OP process to ensure it suits business needs and is up to date with best practices
- Support transformation and implementation of new BA organization and structure
- Participates in all parallel project requiring S&OP & supply chain inputs (when it comes to data collection data crunching and data analysis)
Education, background, level of experience
- Master’s degree required with major in a technical field preferred (e.g., industrial engineering, business, etc.);
- Minimum 3 years related supply chain management experience including implementation and execution of Sales & Operations Planning and related processes (e.g. Demand, Supply, and Material Management) in a multi-site environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet operational goals while also fostering a positive work environment
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Analytical and planning skills to establish supply requirements
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Project management
- Advocate for data integrity
- Strong communication skills and collaborative mind-set
- English / French mandatory
- German is a plus
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.