The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionBusiness Analyst
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES：
- Extract data from BI systems, assist in building commercial reports & presentations.
- Prepare general analyses of the business performance (KPIs), monthly, quarterly and adhoc.
- Commercial incentive plan: Support Calculation of the metrics each quarter and of the annual payout.
Master Data Stewardship
- Internal data support for Global Business Analyst (Refractory Producers).
- Salesforce / ERP /Quintiq/Quickview updates and projects coordination, primary liaison between Commercial / Customer Service / ERP – data continuity / consistency.
- Support projects from Marketing team
- Monthly Price Change Tracking and support audit compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field with minimum of 3+ years of equivalent work-related experience in business analysis. Strategy experience is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and proven analytical abilities & skills.
- Organisation and attention to detail, flexibility in working approach, agility, adaptability to changes and capacity of delivering within short deadlines.
- Relevant experience / skills according to the most important dimensions for the region is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office, and ability to learn new systems/technology quickly.
- Team player and good collarator: Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Willingness to learn
- Good or fluent English level.
- Up to 15% travel
Position TypeFull time
andFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.