Infastructure Sales Manager Italy
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionInfastructure Sales Manager Italy
• Drive business development & market development within the geographical scope for Infrastructure business
• Key local resource to represent Imerys Infrastructure segment in all business dimensions
Commercial plan building
● Prepare budget, sales plans and forecasts for his/her perimeter. Review sales performance against targets.
● Execute the commercial roadmaps developed for their segment or products or geography and liaise with marketing teams for all this
Commercial plan execution and monitoring
● Coordinate effectiveness of sales and development strategies including ensuring appropriate analysis and action plans are in place
● Apply business routines that are servicing existing customer base at (or surpassing) expectations and developing new growth opportunities in each circuit and market segment
● Identify sales development targets, elaborate and implement appropriate development strategy
● Help / Negotiate contracts with customers, or possible sub-distributors, Agents. Work with the legal department to prepare the contract. Ensure contract follow up
● I mplement actions requested by Customers through the visit reports
● Implement the pricing strategy in coordination with the area sales manager
● Coordinate activities with Zone Technical Support Manager for Infrastructure customers, according to agreed yearly objectives
● Ensure relevant impact of technical presentations, job site trials and development projects
● Manage market intelligence through the CRM tool on its perimeter
● Support claim management (Smiles)
Represent Imerys in front of Civil engineering associations such as Tunnelling or underground civil works association
• Year-on-Year revenue and profit growth based on the challenges in market conditions
• Effective and customer-centric organization
Key Results areas / Principal Responsibilities
● Participate to the sales budget (+ its revisions), sales forecasts.
● Animate the customer portfolio using the company CRM (Sales Force) for reports, sampling, complains, etc.
● Animate and push actively business development and new opportunities (process through the CRM).
● Request & involve experts support (Supply Chain, technical, senior management)
Competencies and experience
● B2P Engineering related experience in the Construction & infrastructure field
● 5 + years experienced in heavy duty floors and hydraulic power station segment (Civil engineering environment - Ready-Mix or precast or Civil Engineering environment)
● Proven track record in Sales & Account Management
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as negotiation capabilities
● Able to work with a variety of stakeholders across a business that include public and para-public authorities (e.g. cities, governments, and water, energy and transport operators), privately owned companies in industries such as metallurgy, oil & gas, and mining, and contractors and consulting engineers.
● The position requires a good understanding of the ecosystem and way to penetrate the market
● Strong organizational and sales skills
● Value-added solution selling
● Flexibility, resilience, pro-activity and motivation
● Interest in working in dynamic groups - team player
● Self Motivated; Taste for challenges - entrepreneurial mentality, Autonomous,
● Willingness to travel (60%)
● Languages : fluent in English, French usage could be a plus
Italy - Home based
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.