The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionLogistics Executive
- Handle inbound, outbound and transhipment and prepares invoices, documents related to the plant served.
- Generating commissions for the agents, if any
- Manage & Update internal database of price lists to ensure the accuracy of prices/products and terms - Manage inventory control; replenishing stock control in SG warehouse (Tuas)
- Generating samples and ensuring sample are delivered promptly
- Liaise and coordinate with overseas vendors/customers, freight forwarders, carriers on delivery date and pick-ups
- Monitor and follow-up with suppliers/customers to ensure on-time and accurate shipping document submission
- Ensure timely generation and submission monthly sales reports
- Propose cost-effective and efficient solutions
- Provide marketing support to Sales Manager and keeping customers informed of marketing
Advanced Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or a related field
Ability to work under pressure and to motivate and achieve a good working relationship with personnel at all levels
- Have practical sales or marketing experience in addition to working knowledge of logistics and supply chain operations
- Good advanced skills in MS Excel applications and logistics software
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Required Skill(s): logistics, inventory management, logistics operation, customer management, good team player, leadership, organisation skills
- Have experience handling the Far East region
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
Position TypeFull time
andFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.