Calderys - Data Analyst, Finance
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionCalderys - Data Analyst, Finance
- Support the HTS BI tools : coordinate BI processes (Crystal Cognos / BW) and Qlickview / Clicksense database: data loading, reconciliation,
- Ensure data quality and consistency in BI Tools
- Issue monthly sales reporting and specific sales KPIs to monitor activity ( book to bill, order intake, overdue, gross margin)
- Provide support to the Sales and GM forecasting / Budgeting process in cooperation with SOP & Business Analysts
- Power user of HTS BI, CRM, and all other relevant tools company will provide
- Support Data Analyst & Performance Manager in ensuring Master Data is maintained up-to-date in systems
- Supports and interacts so Data are created and up-to-date in the ERPs
- Identify, implement and homogenize the relevant tools / templates when this is required
- Key interfaces: strong partnership to be built with (i) Sales organizations, (ii) Finance, (ii) Customer Service & Supply Chain (iii) IT.
- Very strong quantitative and analytical capabilities
- First significant experience in using BI Tools
- Taste for data processing
- Financial competencies
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Others: interpersonal skills, ability to propose solutions
- Advocate for data integrity
Education & Experience requirements:
- Previous experience in financial controlling / business analysis
- Education: Bachelor, (ideally) Master’s degree with a specialization in Finance or IT.
- Experience: upto 8 years in analysis (Business, Financial, Data)
- Technical skills: excellent writing skills, SAP & Datavisualisation tools Knowledge (Data Studio, SAC)
- Language: fluent in English
Knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics:
- Perseverant, results/action oriented
- Doer, able to create value
- Well-organized able to handle multiple priorities and flexible
- Strong creative mind-set, self-starter, team player, strategic thinker
- Ability to interpret basic financial data.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills, able to facilitate discussions and prepare presentations
- Ability to lead and deal with senior managers across organization
- Good management skill-Computer literate with advanced level in MS Excel and Power-point.
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.