The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionInternal Auditor
The internal auditor aims at identifying risks associated to the deployed Group processes in order to ensure the achievement of our organization’s objectives and to make recommendations to secure these processes.
The internal auditor performs financial and operational audits to ensure the reliability of internal and external reporting and to assist compliance with laws and regulations.
In addition, the auditor team constitutes a greenhouse for high potentials that offers excellent opportunities for advancement after a 2 to 3 years’ successful experience.
Nature of customers: all entities of the company
Travel: up to 50% of time
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The missions of the internal auditor are to :
Prepare the audit missions:
- To prepare the financial and operational audit in relation with the audit corporate team and the audited entity.
- To perform audit reviews, according the planning and the responsibilities given by the audit management.
- To identify internal control issues and gaps with the Group policies and procedures, applying audit
methodologies and programs.
Conclusion of the audit:
- To prepare and participate to the exit meeting by briefly pointing out to the audit entity the risks that have been identified.
- To constitute the audit work papers file and write down the audit report
- To explain with details to the audited entity the identified risks and recommendations
- To make sure the entity agrees within the action plan
- To perform special corporate and external growth assignments (i.e. M&A, due diligence, post-acquisition reviews)
- Engineer School or Business School with a specialization in Finance and/or MBA
- Minimum 3 year experience in finance
- A previous experience in an external audit company
- Accounting skills
- Skills in computer systems and Microsoft software (Excel and Word)
- Fluent English, another language as French, German, Spanish or Mandarin is a plus
IMERYS SOFT SKILLS:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Analytical and synthetic mindset
- Team Spirit
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS:
- Available and committed
Imerys SA is a company that is handi-capable
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.