The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionSales Manager
- Sustain current filtration business and further development related workload in China, including but not limited to the customers calls and trials, weekly and monthly updates , sampling and order follow up.
- Filtration related business development and promotion in the SEA market especially for the new product, including but not limited to diatomite earth filtration segments.
- Provide basic technical support and drive the new product or business development in the region which share be 20% of total workload.
- Coordinate with customer service/finance/operation departments and other BAs concerned in Imerys Group for all business and marketing related activities in filtration related business.
- To collect market information, national policy, competitor analysis etc and communicate with supervisor and other management team.
- Lead and Coordinate the filtration related conferences/ seminars/show as market role in China.
- Well-prepared the required report, technical documents or other paperwork. Proper using CRM, sales force tools in daily work.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the line manager
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.