The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionPlant Laborer-1
We are currently looking for a Laborer to support our Mill Operations.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Mill Operator and Operations Manager in the operation of the mill.
- Quality control procedures.
- Report deficiencies within the plant.
- Assist with rail car/truck loading and the loading of bulk bags.
- Clean and inspect all railcars for loading.
- Maintain and keep entire plant site and grounds clean and in a neat order.
- Grease, fuel and deep clean all mobile equipment on every shift.
- Become familiar with Oregon DEQ and MSHA regulations.
- Follow all MSHA regulations and maintain a safe working environment.
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in industrial environments is useful, but not required.
- This position requires lifting, shoveling, and running equipment.
- Ability work on a rotating shift, to follow schedule requirements.
- Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, with Health Savings Accounts. Company Paid Long-Term Disability and Life Insurances. Supplemental Hospitalization, Accident and Critical Illness options. 401(k) Plan with company match; and more…
Starting Pay: $16/per hour
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.