Customer Service Assistant
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionCustomer Service Assistant
The role require a two weeks training period in Toulouse (Customer Service location site) and several travels on site are to be planned once or twice a month.
You will act as a back up of our "unique” internal sales contacts points during their holidays and trainings. Your role will be to :
- Manage customer orders (from entry till invoicing), requests, complaints, enquiries rapidly and efficiently through the organisation
- Ensure a proactive market approach by monitoring customer order pattern and contacting them on a regular basis to track missing orders. Control customer satisfaction.
- By developing understanding of customers, products and applications, and through a positive questioning attitude ensure customers’ real needs are satisfied at best costs for the company.
- Ensure proactive communication to customers versus specific issue regarding order fulfillment (delivery date, delays, quantity etc..) in coordination with relevant departments (Logistic Service, Sales)
- Contribute with Logistics team to identify alternative delivery solutions from various stores in case of issue
- Ensure the Front Office: management of direct contact with customers (phone, mail, email, fax, etc…) to answer their requests : information, documentation
- Prepare & review monthly the orderbook with sales managers as owner of the orderbook (short-term sales forecast)
- Ensure the accurate order entry within the ERP’s in compliance with the contract negotiated between the customer and the sales manager & provide support to commercial teams to send price increase letters to small customers of your market.
- Interface with credit controlling for the overdues management
- Interface with Logistic Service & Sales to follow on freight quotes
- Ensure the sending of general information & documentation mails to clients (change of products, site closing etc…)
- Ensure proper and periodic communication with the relevant sales manager about all major events, deviations, and development of critical topics with customers on her/his portfolio
- Register and follow-up the customer complaints through a dedicated tool (CRM)
- Manage the administrative organization of files and archiving
- Register and monitor the debit and credit notes
- Ensure accurate and ontime invoicing of the customers
- Coordinate Sample management with Back Office team & Sales Managers
- Contribute with Sales Manager to the data collection for new customers follow the new customer approval process & ensure correct set up of the new customers into ERP's following the required procedure
- Fluent in English, French, a third language is a plus
- IT Tools knowledge : ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce), Google workspace will be a plus.
- Strong customer orientation and business/ commercial sense
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written, communication to customers, to customer service team and to other departments)
- Knowledge in international trade and incoterm
- Rigorous compliance with procedures and processes
- Analysis and judgment ability
- Reactivity and stress management during peaks of activity
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage priorities
- Agile and flexible, able to do back ups
Educational & Relevant experience :
- Bachelor in international Business/ Foreign language or Logistics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar function
Position TypeFull time
andFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.