Customer Service Supervisor (Local) - SEA
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionCustomer Service Supervisor (Local) - SEA
Local Customer Services (orders where distribution assets and customers are in the same country): manages Local Transactions with the local ERP system in the country focused on Order to Cash and Care to Retain processes. Focus on 1 or 2 market segments. He/She plays a key role of maintaining a high level of Customer Satisfaction as well as monitoring on-time delivery in full.
Management of Customer Services teams of the area: manages and supervises the country customer service teams (local teams). In charge of the KPIs of the area (consolidation, analysis, reporting and actions), promoting continuous improvement across the teams.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Local Customer services:
- Supervise the local customer service team in the country to support CS daily operation.
- Manage customers’ inquiries, order processing, sample requests and complaint cases being processed and effectively communicate with the customers, keeping them informed of order status in a timely manner.
- Determine customers’ needs and closely coordinating with sales, production, accounting, and logistics teams to ensure the customers’ requirements met and enable a smooth flow of business.
- Improve quality service by recommending improved processes; identifying new product and service applications. Set up work procedure and instructions accordingly to avoid any day to day disruption.
- Keep a good relationship with customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely and align with other functions (e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, S&OP, Finance, Industrial) to deliver the best customer experience, ensure cooperation within the Customer Service teams and other internal departments to obtain information for the proper and smooth handling of customers’ enquiries.
Management of teams:
- Lead and oversee the Customer Service Department on behalf of the CS Manager for a specific Sub-Region. Act as a single point of accountability / coordinator between the CS Manager and other functions within the sub-region.
- Set goals and objectives for team members for achievement of operational results Empower teams in their everyday interactions with customers, and serve as the main source to escalate and deconflict.
- Execute defined rituals of management according to Management Control & Reporting Systems.
- Provide prompt assistance to the local customer service team and help in solving customers’ complaints with CRM
- Promote digital tools (e.g. Google Suites, ERP, CRM) within the CS teams.
Continuous Improvement and KPIs:
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by the SOP without compliance issues.
- Ensure data quality entered to the local ERP system for analysis and prepare forecast and outlook of the country perimeter.• Implement and review CS guidelines, good practices & KPI
- Optimizing the use of available tools (ERP, CRM, SAC, Google etc), digitalize and automate reports and document processes.
- Ensure continuous improvement and training to align CS teams reaching expected standards of quality.
- Support new business initiatives and projects and contribute to review meetings and change processes.
- Foster collaboration between other Customer Service clusters / sub-regions through facilitating best practices, building the community through facilitating cross-entity exchanges.
Environment, Health & Safety (EHS):
- Promote EHS culture and KPIs within the CS teams
This position may require 10% travel involved
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferable in Supply Chain/Logistic/Business
- More than 5 years of experience in working in a team of customer service with knowledge in manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience in Business Transfer and Local Trade as well as Letter of Credit handling, etc.
- Proven experience in a CRM program is an advantage.
- Experience in handling complaint from customers and solving complex client situations is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of customer journey improvement to drive customer centricity
- Proficient in English.
- Fluent in the language(s) of the customers and CS team members of the Region is an advantage
Specific Job Skills:
- Experience of CRM system (i.e.: SalesForce) and ERP system (i.e.: Accpac/IFS/JDE/SAP) and familiar with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc...)
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.