Sales Manager Plastic South China
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionSales Manager Plastic South China
KEY TASKA AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Hygiene Safety Environment missions: Ensure compliance with safety rules, educate teams on preventive measures to achieve our safety objectives
- Commercial plan building, execution & monitoring
- Participate to the building of the annual sales plan/ budget forecast and mid-term plan for your perimeter
- Updating sales forecast; Submit monthly sales report;
- Execute the commercial roadmaps developed for your segment or products or geography; Deliver assigned annual business objectives per budget; Identify potential commercial and technical needs from customers and proactively to initiate internal discussion for solutions
- Analyses sales trends/preparation of reports for management/advise on the business
- Coordinate effectiveness of sales and development strategies including ensuring appropriate analysis and action plans are in place
- Ensure business is servicing existing customer base at (or surpassing) expectations and developing new growth opportunities in each circuit and market segment.
- Collect market and competitor’s intelligence to develop new customers
- Develop plans and strategies for developing new commercial opportunities and achieving the sales goals s with strong ability to build both internal and external relationships
- Manage distributors/dealers in the assigned area: negotiating short term and long term contract, Identify growth/ profitability improvement opportunities (using CRM opportunity management functionality) and advance the relationships with customers in order to fully capture them
- Apply the pricing policy vis a vis the assigned accounts
- Support marketing managers, technical service managers and S&T team for new business projects.
- Establish and nurture relationship with assigned customers (management, purchasing, R&D)
- Ensure forecast accuracy and jointly manage customer relationship with Customer Service Team; Monitor Purchasing Orders with support from Customer Service team
- Closely track A/R and collect payment in time
- Visit customers with an efficient business plan and manage the travel cost properly within budget
Position TypeFull time
andFixed Term (Fixed Term)
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.