EMEA Regional Category Manager – Industrial Equipment & Services
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionEMEA Regional Category Manager – Industrial Equipment & Services
In order to reinforce the IES team in EMEA region, we are looking for an RCM to manage the purchasing activity in this category
She / He shall be in charge to manage the CAPEX purchases in EMEA region for all BAs and manage the OEMs as Key Account Manager
Business trip until 30% of the time, on sites and in suppliers
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Mains activities in projects :
- Implementation of the « Purchasing plan » in collaboration with Project Managers and PPMs
- Implementation of routines with the project teams to anticipate the future actions and to improve the communication
- Manage the sourcing in collaboration with the technical teams and PPMs
- Participate at the qualification of suppliers
- Launch the tenders that are under her/his responsibility
- Ensuring the respect of the purchasing process and rules in Imerys
- Ensuring the respect of the deadline of the orders and her/his commitments in projects
- Negotiate contracts
- Monitoring of savings in the Imerys tool.
- Attend at the projects meetings
- Good collaboration with the legal department for the contracts and in case of claim.
- Support the technical teams in case of claim.
Key account for the OEMs:
- Negotiation of framework agreement and deployment.
- Be the point of entry in Imerys
- Communicate with the purchasing community of these contracts
Support the PPMs (Plants Purchasing Manager)
Education and Experience requirements
- General engineer with specialization in purchasing
- 8 / 10 years of experience in purchasing CAPEXs and OPEXs in heavy industry or in engineering
- Strong experience in purchases of industrial equipment, engineering contract, work contracts
Competences and knowledges:
- Strong experience in the negotiation of CAPEX contracts with OEMs and services
- Good experience in the management of EPCM contracts
“Soft Skills »
- Good communication and able to work with other cultures (EMEA perimeter)
- Ability to challenge the technical teams and to get its ideas accepted.
- Management of change
- Ability to bring people together and to be a “facilitator”
- Ability to work on project mode
- Very good negotiator, access result
- English is mandatory + another language (EMEA language)
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.