The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionSenior Lab-Technician
Key Task & Responsibilities :
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Strong Safety mind set and apply the necessary working practices whether at Imerys or customer sites.
- Technical Support Functions:
- Support to Sales Team on Technical matters related to products
- Support to Operation Team over efficiency and cost quality
- Support to Purchase Team for new vendors and consistent supply
Excellence and Improvement
- Should strive for excellence in service and bring out improvements in his/her area
- Should create benchmark and best practices for the Testing and Analysis of materials and minerals.
Lab and Analysis
- Upkeep of Lab and equipment, follow Lab protocols, update test-procedures
- Perform tests, analyze results and prepare reports
- Weekly and monthly reports for Tech Support activities
- Ensure updating of Salesforce and product data-sheet
Job Specifications :
- Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate in Ceramics, Chemical or Related Technology
- Min 03 years (with Post-Graduate)and 05 years (with Diploma / Graduate) of experience in ceramic or material-science Lab.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, conversing in other local language
- Computer skills
- Lab and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.