HR Asia Manager
The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionHR Asia Manager
In September 2022, Imerys Group (www.imerys.com) published a press release confirming to start an exclusive negotiations with Syntagma Capital (www.syntagmacapital.com) for the potential sale of certain assets producing kaolin, ground calcium carbonate (“GCC”), precipitated calcium carbonate (“PCC”), and talc, which primarily serve the paper markets in North Americas, South America, Asia and Europe.
This new company formed by all these industrial sites, kaolin mine, port access and Hubs is foreseen to start its operation under a new brand on March 31th, 2023. The revenue in 2021 was 400 million euros. It will offer mineral solutions for industries worldwide. All the sites are already working and producing. About 950 employees total.
Besides serving lots of the paper and board markets nowadays, this new company will use its global footprint, unique assets and longstanding know-how to develop new business opportunities and foster innovation. Sustainability is a core value of this Company.
Regarding employment, the Company needs to reinforce existing teams to operate as a standalone organization but also to meet its ambitious development plans. Branding and name of the Company are currently defined and will be communicated largely very soon.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement evaluation controls for personnel administration policies, rules and procedures.
- Ensure and guide compliance with policies in the management practices of area managers.
- Systematically monitor updates in labor, social security, trade union and occupational health legislation, analyzing, guiding the team and the company, and proposing changes in norms and procedures, aimed at reducing conflicts in labor relations, ensuring their correct application and understanding.
- Supervision, analysis and closing of Payroll, being responsible for its legal reflexes, ensuring that all legal and functional documents are respected within the Personnel Department area.
- Develop, implement, ensure, evaluate and maintain policies and benefit plans granted by the company, establishing contacts with companies for business, cost optimization (renegotiations), feedback on quality, aiming to guarantee full compliance with the needs of the company and its collaborators.
- Support he legal area on defenses in labor lawsuits, fines from the Ministry of Labor, appearing as or appointing the company's representative, participating in hearings, internal expertise and participating in the entire labor process, seeking the best solution for pending issues, both in the strategic aspect how much financial.
- Ensures the implementation and continuity of total quality or organizational development programs, whether hired or internal, either as a facilitator instructor or resource provider or as a participant.
- Plan and implement programs that support both short-term and long-term human resource needs.
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Five years of experience
Excellent communication skills
Skills & Person Specification
Ability to resolve conflicts and de-escalate stressful situations
Superior problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.