Financial Planning & Analysis Controller
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionFinancial Planning & Analysis Controller
In September 2022, Imerys Group (www.imerys.com) published a press release confirming to start an exclusive negotiations with Syntagma Capital (www.syntagmacapital.com) for the potential sale of certain assets producing kaolin, ground calcium carbonate (“GCC”), precipitated calcium carbonate (“PCC”), and talc, which primarily serve the paper markets in North Americas, South America, Asia and Europe.
This new company formed by all these industrial sites, kaolin mine, port access and Hubs is foreseen to start its operation under a new brand on March 31th, 2023. The revenue in 2021 was 400 million euros. It will offer mineral solutions for industries worldwide. All the sites are already working and producing. About 950 employees total.
Besides serving lots of the paper and board markets nowadays, this new company will use its global footprint, unique assets and longstanding know-how to develop new business opportunities and foster innovation. Sustainability is a core value of this Company.
Regarding employment, the Company needs to reinforce existing teams to operate as a standalone organization but also to meet its ambitious development plans.
Branding and name of the Company are currently defined and will be communicated largely very soon.
Responsible for short- and long-term financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis in general. Contribute to the design and implementation of tools to help driving decision making.
- Lead and manage the monthly & quarterly reporting (P&L, Cash, Variances, OWC)
- Drive and coördinate the annual budget & forecasting processes
- Responsible for OWC controlling
- Design the OWC structure based on the new organisational model
- Define relevant KPIs and conduct monthly follow-up
- Get cost centers / entities organized to monitor costs efficiëntly
- Responsible for transfer pricing and efficiënt intercompany flows
- Develop routine and dashboards to support business decisions and take actions in problem solving. Contribute to process improvement initiatives. Optimize Work Processes and focus on continuous improvement.
- Participate or Lead Ad Hoc projects initiated by the Group, BA or Division (ERP, Restructuring, …)
- You have a master's degree in finance or accounting
- You have at least 6 years of experience as an Financial Controller, in an international industrial sector with multiple entities and currencies
- you have skills with a focus on bottom line and cash, P&L analysis, and a deep understanding of cash flow elements
- You have proficiency in reporting tools and possess knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI)
- You speak English fluently
- You are proactive, have good communication skills and want to evolve in a challenging and international environment
- Good knowledge of financial processes
- Demonstrate excellence in business analytics and tools
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships across the different levels of Finance and cross functions
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, organisation time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to clearly communicate ideas and recommended action and to present at senior level
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP, Magnitude and Excel/Google sheet skills (advanced)
Financial controller at Business Unit or Group Level
Drive analysis that delivers insight and recommendations for strategic and operational planning decisions. Drive the continued development and implementation of budgeting, forecasting, planning and modeling tools and processes.
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.