Key Account Manager - Automotive Market
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionKey Account Manager - Automotive Market
Strengthen long term relationships with Imerys' major automotive KA, maximizing sales opportunities.
Develop strategic KA plans, identify growth opportunities/strategy, negotiate contracts.
Development of key account strategy
Organize for gathering and analyze marketing intelligence to develop in-depth knowledge about KA
Analyse KA sales evolution, gather intelligence in market shares, competitive positioning
Support Sales director on building an overall strategy, aligned to the BA & Imerys ‘ strategies, and value proposition for KA to maximize account contribution to Imerys EBITDA
Key account strategy implementation & customer relationship management
Build a network of relationships in the KA's organization & act as door opener
- Be the key contact person for customer interfaces
- "Keep an ear to the ground" to have most up to date knowledge of all KA activities, build connections with the plants
Support implementation of agreed strategy for each KA by coordinating sales activities related to the KA
- Support implementation, process and monitoring of the Key Account plan (Account group info, Account team design & influence map, customer strategy and purchasing strategy, market share/share of wallet analysis, detailed sales analysis, value proposition, commercial action plan)
- Support and coordinate internally on strategic projects ongoing (Sustainability, Innovation, ..)
- Work closely together with other functions like R&D, Finance, Marketing
- Attend key customer visits, increase the number of interactions with the plants in EMEA region
- Prepare & contribute to negotiation of global contracts / offers with KA, working closely with other functions on the pricing implementation
- Organize regular customer feedback rounds, lessons learnt and reviews
- Develop specific services offering for KA, organize specific events like technical days, plant visits
- Suggest new products / services, account specific projects, etc.
Monitor & Improve customer satisfaction, level of service delivered to KA, the overall quality of products and services offered, and be the reference person / voice of the customer internally ; use all Imerys tools accordingly, typically Smiles dashboards)
Follow up on the daily business, coordinate internally with plants, provide accurate inputs to the sales planning function to manage the forecast and budget
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Strong customer sense and strategic understanding
Strong negotiation and communication skills, experience in industrial environment is essential
Business acumen and Technical appetite
Ability to positively influence others w/o direct reporting lines
Knowledge of/experience in the automotive market is plus
Others: strategic thinking, result oriented, concern for impact, good interpersonal skills
Ideal background/ experience
8-10 yrs of work experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development, in an Industrial environment
Master degree, technical background is a plus
Full english proficiency, French/German/Dutch is a plus
Ideal location : France / Germany or Belgium.
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.