Process Engineer & Local OPEX
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionProcess Engineer & Local OPEX
Responsible for process optimization, process design, data consolidation, and continuous improvement
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review process, product, and customer requirement to define projects and process to support
- Be the site gatekeeper for new product development
- Lead trials, process analysis, and process benchmarking for process optimization and continuous improvement
- Manage turn-around, energy efficiency improvement, debottlenecking, and capacity expansion projects
- Troubleshooting, provide assistance to resolve process issues and optimize equipment/ plant performanceใ
- Ensure that the process and engineering control comply with EHS and Quality Standard
- Coordinate with internal and external engineering groups / vendors / subject experts for process improvement
- Develop and maintain routine mass balance, process flow, and P&ID
- Review data collection and ensure good accuracy and precision
- Consolidate CAPEX and Cost Saving
- Review and Update maturity level of 5S, Dust Management, and Ritual of Management (Routine Meeting)
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineer or Chemical Engineer
- 5 years experiences in process engineer and improvement.
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Six Sigma Background is a plus
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.