The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionCost Controller
- Completion of statutory audit. Preparation of annual financial statements, financial reports and financial schedule. Coordination with colleagues and audit staff, preparation of consolidated financial statement and updating the report. Preparing data for Tax Audit Report. Inventory valuation.
- Responsible for preparation and finalisation of standalone financials every quarter and reporting on Monthly and Quarterly and accurate month closing as per corporate schedule including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts, proficient in reviewing and enhancing all financial & accounting procedures and internal controls
- Monitor Payments processing. Vendor Master Data maintenance in Bank Link and Bank Site
- Sales invoices processing, updating & sending data monthly. Verification of invoices. Preparation of internal reports and P&L analysis, consultancy provisions, and prepaid expenses transfer to provisions, and allocation. Insurance prepaid expense allocation. Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual GST returns and reconciliation statement
- Overhead analysis, maintaining track of actual expenses and closing of books of accounts, on monthly basis
- Preparing quarterly and yearly projections for Management Review. Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to Management on financial performance on monthly basis , analysing aged debtors, creditors, General Ledger review.
- Define, implement, monitor, improve adequacy of internal controls. Internal control- Drive required improvements and ability to do risk analysis
- Product profitability and product costing of the plant including allocation of overhead
- Inventory and Fixed asset control
- Product costing, Variance analysis and COGS reconciliation
- Preparation of Cost Sheets, reconciliation between Standard Costs and Actual costs, Inventory Control, reconciliation of Sales & Stocks with books of accounts, Managing Month End closing Inventory within 1st working day of the subsequent month with Inventory Report
- Responsible for compliance with direct and indirect taxes
- Analysis of Capex spends and reporting
- Helping Production / Commercial Functions by providing vital information on element wise costs for better cost control
- Handle Insurance other than Employee related
Education and Experience requirements:
- Chartered Accountant 5+ years of relevant post qualification experience or Cost accountant with with 8+ years of relevant post qualification experience
- Experience in Cement Industry preferred but not must and working in a multi-national organization preferred.
- Working knowledge of insurance, and Professional & Ext. processing
- Should have knowledge of Statutory Audit, Tax Audit and Internal Audit
- Must have knowledge of Financial Analysis & Controls , Financial Planning & Controls and Internal Control & Audits
- Demonstrate ability to develop relationships & influence key decision makers internally & externally
Knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics:
- Perseverant, results/action oriented
- Well-organized able to handle multiple priorities and flexible
- Strong creative mind-set, self-starter, team player, strategic thinker
- Ability to interpret basic financial data.
- Excellent communication, able to facilitate discussions and prepare presentations
- Ability to lead and deal with senior managers across organization
- Good management skill-Computer literate with advanced level in MS Excel and Power-point and G-Suite
- English, Hindi , Telugu language (Preferable)
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.