Applications ERP Project Manager
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionApplications ERP Project Manager
- Works closely with the users assisting in the formulation and definition of system scope, objectives, business requirements, use cases, and business rules based on client needs.
- Works closely with cross departmental resources to establish best practices, project priorities and maintain governance of system.
- Monitors progress of projects and allocates resources as necessary to insure successful completion utilizing best use of resources.
- Providing training and support for end-users
- Project management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Develop a project plan for implementations
- Accurately estimate a variety of project tasks
- Identify resource requirements and assign consultants to project
- Monitor performance of project tasks
- Access and manage risks
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time
- Anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget
- Review and compile consultant reports and expenses
- Prepare Project Activity reports in a timely manner
- Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields
- Experience a minimum of 5 years'
- ERP implementation experience preferably SAP or MS Dynamics
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.