The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The purpose of the Accountant position is to provide
- Effective Receivables Accounting and keep up day to day receivables tracking.
- Effective Capex Booking and reporting and effective and efficient Capex supplier payment / invoice processing function and keep up to date of day to day accounting.
- Proper Vouching and back up documents for Audit Completion
- Periodic Bank Reconciliation and Vendor Reconciliation
- Monitor Timely payment of Statutory Dues like TDS / PF / PT / GST and prepare workings and supporting for filing of respective TDS/GST returns
- Support Assistant Finance Manager in workings for Reporting month closing / quarter closing and annual closing.
At Imerys Vizag Private Limited, plant to Manufacture Calcium Aluminate Binder with a 30,000 TPA Capacity, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
List also the main Key Performance Indicators on which the incumbent on which be evaluated
- Working Knowledge on ERP is a must preferably ACCPAC
- Good Knowledge in Accounting Principles and maintenance of Day to Day Accounts
- Hands on experience in Reconciliation of Customer Accounts
- Proper maintenance Accounts Receivables and making follow up with CSE Teams with the due dates as per payment terms
- Follow up with Vendors for pending Invoice Filings in GST for Input Credit
- Support Finance Manager in checking Invoices of Vendors & Suppliers of CAPEX with Contracts and Agreements and on Accounting such Invoice and adjustment of Advance Amount and accounting for Retention Money.
- Hands on experience in statutory payments like GST, TDS, PF and ESI
- Working Knowledge and hands on Experience in preparation and filing of TDS and GST returns
- Knowledge in preparation of MIS and support Assistant Finance Manager in preparation of Monthly Closing and MIS reports
- Liaise with Auditor for Audit of Annual Accounts
- Skills in MS – Office is must
Education and Experience requirements
The candidate should be Post Graduate in Commerce with about 7 years of Experience or a Graduate in Commerce from a reputed University with about 10-12 years of Experience.
Knowledge, skills, Imerys Leadership Behaviors
- Excellent at communication & motivation
- Self-motivated and highly flexible
- Positive attitude and a solution-driven approach
- Team working skills
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.