Project Management officer
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionProject Management officer
CAPEX & Budget Project support:
- Monthly CAPEX reporting and alignment with the projects
- Support yearly CAPEX budget planning and alignment.
- Support engineering Cost control on project level and global level
- Project support for CER budget approvals
- Supporting from scratch project set up with standardized tools and processes
Knowledge Management / Documentation:
- Organization and control of project documentation including development & correct storage / archiving during the entire lifecycle of the projects until the end of the project closure
- Promoting project management principles and FELX process within the organization (local & global)
- Further development of project management tools and documentation standards and data base structures
- Serving as first touchpoint for technical documentation standards. Supporting update and further development of “technical minimum requirements”
- Reporting global project status including financials to higher level management
- Develop, optimize and implement organizational processes related to project management and Budgeting.
- Supports the sites with non-engineering related initiatives
- organization of global meetings
- organization of global CAPEX and project training initiatives
- MS Office Package, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- MS SharePoint an advantage
- Dealing with complexity
- Document management / document control
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Commitment to the organization and the project under scope
- Ability to international travel if required
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience within an organization or Bachelor of Engineering in a respective field
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Good communicator & negotiator
- Basic understanding in project management and its processes
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, other languages an advantage
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.