The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionAccounts Executive
To creates invoices according to company practices.
To prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Account Receivable
- Ensure invoices, credit notes, debit note are processed and issued in an accurate, complete and timely manner
- Assist & support with internal & external customer on billing queries
- Ensure that accounting transactions are within company policies
- Initiating collection by monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Ensure receipt is applied correctly
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
3. Month End Closing & Reporting
- To ensure Account Receivable is closed on time (2nd of working day)
- Ensure the month revenue is being recognised accurately
- Performing accounts receivable reconciliation
- Ensure the accuracy of the sales rebate & commission
- Responsible for preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc debt reports.
- Provide support for annual statutory audit & internal audit (e.g. Extraction of audit samples, supporting documents, etc.)
- Perform other ad-hoc duties required from time to time
At least a Diploma in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
Minimum 3 years of work experience, preferably with AR experience
Proficient in Google's excel ( Example Pivot Table, vlookup, waterfall chart etc.)
Knowledge in ERP systems such as SAP will be highly advantageous
Strong interpersonal skills; Effective at cross-functional teamwork
Ability to work well under pressure, details oriented and employs a proactive approach to problem solving
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, conversing in other local language
* Our company practising hybrid work model
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.