The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionE&I Engineer
To lead Electrical & Instrument and ensure effective electrical and instrument equipment in the plant is performed to optimum level. Control and monitor the electrical equipment & instrument's performance on a daily basis towards the processing plant's performance. To carry out preventive maintenance on electrical & instrument equipment in the plant and to attend unscheduled breakdown and trouble shoot on processing problems due to electrical & instrument failure.
Evaluate breakdowns and downtime against OEE and cost per ton. Develop action and engineering plans to eliminate unplan downtime and improve planned downtime. To ensure all Imerys assets is in a reliable condition, to ensure the safe, effective, efficient operation within budget, reduce maintenance downtime and execute projects within target completion dates and as per specifications with properly defined scope, with the aid of a maintenance and engineering plan
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To lead and head the Electrical and Instrument Section
- To plan, schedule and carry out preventive maintenance on electrical & instrument equipment in the plant on period basis to prevent any major breakdown
- To attend to any unscheduled breakdown on timely basis and to investigate and troubleshoot any processing problem due to electrical and instrument failure
- To study, assess, evaluate and prepare report on any potential project or development plan in the electrical & instrument engineering sense
- To ensure and maintain the switchgears, transformers, MSB, capacitor banks, AC motors and all electrical power equipment maintained in good condition by performing inspection and calibration as per schedule.
- To ensure and maintain PLC, SCADA, instruments (flow, temperature, vibration, level), sensors, VFD, Sofstater are well maintained and operate without fail.
- To ensure spare-parts are available for all electrical and instruments devices installed in the plant.
- To lead & manage any electrical & instrument upgrading or development project to ensure project timeline & budget are met
- To monitor the electrical equipment & instrument's performance on daily basis and give suggestion to management on maintenance plan and / or upgrade needs
- To help to improve on the processing plant's performance in terms of the electrical & instrument constraint
- To ensure all Imerys EHS rules are strictly followed and staff disciplines are always upheld and managed well
- To ensure the budget expenditure on electrical & instrument is properly managed & controlled
- To ensure all elect & instrument drawing is up to date and available.
- To carry out continuous improvement project
- To carry out inspection of all plant equipment and instruments.
- To plan preventive maintenance job scope, labor, time and materials, etc
- To communicate safety alerts, lesson learned and incident sharing on time to department
- To ensure employees-technicians/contractors well trained on their task
- To accountable on employees/contractors safety
- To intervene any unsafe behavior at site
- Encourage employees/contractor to conduct peer to peer safety observation
- Bachelor Degree and above (Majoring in Electrical or Instrument)
- 3 years or more in Electrical & Instrument role
- Able to write and communicate in English & Bahasa
- Self starter
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.