Product Manager - Talc, Carbonates, Wollastonite
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionProduct Manager - Talc, Carbonates, Wollastonite
Define, articulate and implement a product /mineral strategy for the designated scope (Product Roadmap) to align capacities with organic growth ambition and challenges and optimize profit pool
Be the product champion, ensure its product growth across markets, applications and geographies.
- Implement adequate routines and review to ensure above objectives
- Lead main cross-functional projects related to the “Product”, incl. support smooth ramp-up of new products from pilot to industrial phase; inventory optimization, product strategy (incl CO2 footprint) etc.
- Alongside Marketing: assess product rationalization opportunities to drive profitable growth or optimize profit pool. Develop competitive landscape and market share
- Articulate costs structure and key capacity requirements for industrial / process initiatives aiming at enabling the “Product” roadmap.
- Assess profitability of key production circuits and assets. Propose Profit optimization actions and Decarbonization optimization actions
- Lead risk mitigation projects as identified via S&OP process. Act as first “arbitrage body” of S&OP processes, in case of misalignment. Escalate mismatches to upper management level above a materiality threshold.
- Ensure efficient sharing of information between Operations and Segments within the BA and across BAs on critical issues for “Product” growth and profitability: new product development, Capex, Quality, Regulatory
- Play a key role in translating mine / plant balance issues in business opportunities and risks.
- Support sourcing strategy for the Product in coordination with Geology and / or Purchasing.
- Responsible for regulatory watch and for maintaining all documentation related to the Products.
- Conduct financial, product, market, operational research / analysis to support Business Planning function
- Build strong partnerships with Marketing, Innovation, Supply Chain, Operations, Purchasing and Finance.
- Improve the profitability and sustainability of the mineral portfolio
Competencies & experience
- Growth Mindset
- Strong Project management Skills and self-starter
- Strong analytical skills and strategic understanding
- Ability to positively influence teams w/o direct reporting lines
- Others: strategic thinking, result-oriented, concern for impact, good interpersonal skills
Ideal background/ experience
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Full proficiency in English. An additional language is a plus
- >10 years experience in Product Management or in Operations Management or Sales Management in a similar industrial ; 5+ years experience in cross functional roles
- Strategy / Development Manager or Product Manager
- Business Manager
- Operations Manager
- Technical Sales Manager or Senior Application Engineer
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.