Industrial Projects PMO H/F
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionIndustrial Projects PMO H/F
The objective of the “Industrial PMO” Manager is to support and enhance Capex projects and the industrial project management framework. On a higher level he / she delivers the required outcomes within the areas: Capex portfolio, budgeting; project documentation, policies, and procedures; Projects and “Industrial Projects” team; global training; and international communication and alignment.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Industrial Projects. Moreover the PMO maintains close co-operation with all internal & external stakeholders towards the successful delivery of defined project scopes.
CAPEX & Budget Project support:
- Monthly CAPEX portfolio reporting and alignment with the projects
- Support yearly CAPEX budget planning and alignment.
- Support engineering Cost control on project level and global level
- Project support for request for funding proposals
- Supporting from scratch project set up with standardised tools and processes
Knowledge Management / Documentation:
- Organisation and control of project documentation including development and maintenance of a document control system Promoting project management principles and FELX process within the organisation (local & global)
- Further development of project management tools and documentation standards and database structures
- Serving as the first touchpoint for technical documentation standards. Supporting update and further development of “technical minimum requirements”
- Reporting global project status including financials to higher level management
- Develop, optimise and implement organisational processes related to project management and Budgeting.
- Supports the sites with non-engineering related initiatives
- organisation of global meetings
- organisation of global CAPEX and project training initiatives
- Experience in implementing industrial capex projects from inception to completion
- Google Office Suite including Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Familiarity with document control systems and standards
- 3 - 5 years experience with mechanical, equipment or heavy industrial projects
- Bilingual English French
- Dealing with complexity
- Document management / document control
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Commitment to the organisation and the project under scope
- Ability to travel internationally if required. Maximum travelling ~25%
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.