Job location : Athens
, France; Greece
: 09/11/2020 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 02961
Business Process Experts (BPE) are part of the BPO Team to design, pilot and roll out the Opera Core Model, with a first focus on the pilot companies and then deployment on other entities.
The Business Process Expert - Purchase to Pay (P2P) for PM EMEA is part of the P2P Stream (about 15 people) and one of the 3 ex-Divisions’ representatives.
Its main role is to contribute to the design of the Core Model, the testing and the go live of the pilot, and then to the roll out across the former Performance Minerals division in Europe.
BPE is an assignment for the duration of the project: design, pilot, go live and roll out for the division in Europe, planned for until Q1 or Q2 2021.
- During the Design Phase, Testing and Pilot Go Live : In interaction with the solution architects (internal and integrator), the business consultants, the other division representatives and the BPO design together the best way to set up/configure and use the SAP S4 system to cover the business needs in a standardized wayGather and build the business requirements for ERP functionalities including reporting and master data business rulesIdentify Organizational impacts in the divisionsAnalyze training needs & participate in building training materials for business process purpose Participate actively in the preparation, execution and validation during the rounds of testing in the build phase and UAT’s (User Acceptance Tests)Support the pilot company on site during preparation, go live and up to 3 months after go liveAcquire a good understanding of the SAP S4 Core Model system
- Roll-out of the Core model to other countries/companies of the division. The BPE will be part of toll teams to be organized with a link to the central team and BPO.
Competencies & Experience
- Technical / functional skills:
• Ideally would have the experience of an Accounts Payable accountant and of Procurement, and to some extent purchasing (tenders), inbound logistics• Good knowledge about system set up,the process and transactional aspect ; is used to input transactions in the ERP and retrieve information from the ERP• Knowledge of the businesses of the division ideally, or other divisions• For the functions where the person has no or limited experience, the representative will be seconded by SME’s (« Subject Matter Expert ») officially named and dedicated to the project for a limited portion of their time (up to 30% for some periods)• The Division representative has or has to build good contacts in the division and can tap into more detailed knowledge when needed • Is a functional person (not IT) but is keen to work on ERP’s and IT applications
- Behavioural competencies: • Proactive behavior and constructive mindset.• Capability to get the big picture, think out of the box if needed• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.• Ability to interact with other project team members • Good communication / training competences.• Flexible attitude, resilience• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently• Multicultural skill• Ability to listen and learn from his/her team as well as from peers of Group or Divisions but also to change the current ways of operating
- Other requirements:English (Fluent preferred or highly Advanced)Knowledge of one or more other languages is a plusRegional travel in Europe minimum 30%
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.