Job location : Lompoc, California
, United States of America
: 09/25/2020 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 03278
Imerys is seeking an Operations Controller to oversee four plants and one mine. The Operations Controller will oversee and control the Operations’ financials, and support the Operations team in decision making. This role will perform operational and financial analysis, including Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Main link between Operations and Finance.
· Perform operational and financial analysis to support Operations and present findings and recommendations to Management.
· Develop, implement and maintain operational financial controls to achieve business goals.
· Provide direction to Operations in order to improve financial and operational performance.
· Develop annual Budgets, including detailed cost modeling.
· Based on Operations’ and Sales’ input, prepare quarterly and monthly forecast and financial performance, including scenario analysis.
· Conduct variance analysis comparing actual performance against prior year, budget and forecast. Similar analysis needed when preparing forecast vs prior year and budget. And for budget vs prior year and forecast.
· Prepare monthly Operational reviews (Cost books), jointly with the Operations team.
· Develop and monitor internal controls in order to assess potential gaps, and correct operational issues.
· Ensure operations are in compliance with Imerys policies and best practices.
· Analyze fixed costs on a monthly basis, to ensure the alignment with Budget, Forecast and other business goals.
· Standard cost calculation, and variance analysis of actuals vs standards.
· Project Evaluation for Capital Expenditure Requests, including cash flow analysis to assess project feasibility. Monthly preparation of financial statements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Master degree, CPA, CMA, preferred
· Minimum 8 years experience working for heavy industrial / manufacturing company
· Prior experience working for an international company
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work independently
· Strong organization, planning, and tactical execution abilities
· Team player with the ability to influence others
· Highly committed self-started with strong sense of responsibility
IMERYS... Mineral Solutions to create tomorrow's world. Imerys is a Paris based Global Leader, who transforms minerals into thousands of high valued specialty mineral products essential for our Customers' Products.
IMERYS offers competitive benefits including medical/dental insurance, 401K matching and paid vacation.
IMERYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/IWD/PV
Check Imerys out on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jaEhgwzfxk
***This position is not open to Visa Sponsorship
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.