Job location : Bangkok
: 04/04/2021 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 04050
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage and handle customers’ queries, requests/complaints and co-ordinate with the operation team to satisfy customers' needs.
2. Provide technical support with the help from Technical Support Managers to the customers
3. Identifying and seizing business opportunities and developing new accounts.
4. Accountable for all logistics and any relevant related issues/collection of payment.
5. Analyses sales trends/preparation of reports for management/advise on the business
6. Provide forecasts/budget for markets and territory in charged
7. Support the Line Manager in planning, developing and implementing sales strategies and activities to meet overall objectives.
8. Good understanding of this business environment and ability to "connect" market.
1. A university degree
2. Minimum 5 years industrial business sales experience
3. Understanding and know the customers/market related to PRPA Markets
4. Candidates with experience in the industrial minerals industry will have an added advantage
5. Well understanding the plastic, rubber, paint & coating and ACS producers in Thailand / SEA region will have an added advantage
6. Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
7. Logistic knowledge
8. Customers management and satisfaction
9. Demonstrated and proven track record of achievement in industrial sales
10. A good team player, self-motivated and works through complex problems, and manages conflict.
11. Good business acumen
12. Must be native level fluency in both the spoken and written Thai language.
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.