Job location : Littlejohns
: 04/01/2021 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 04073
Industrial Hub UK
Temporary Operatives – Grade G1
We require a number of temporary employees to work within our mining operations, either Central or Western Area. The temporary positions are required for up to 6 months.
The positions involve shift working 11 hour days and nights.
The roles will involve :
- Monitor operator
- Communicating with the Shift Captain / chargehand to obtain, follow and work to daily instructions issued.
- Take all necessary samples for quality purposes throughout various stages of process during the shift where required.
- Recording clearly any information required.
- To maintain good housekeeping around the site(s) and work safely at all times.
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- Full clean driving licence.
- H&S knowledge and awareness
- Good communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team. - Self-motivation and be flexible and willing to learn roles/tasks as required.
Upon attaining competencies relevant to the role, the pay grade will be reviewed according to and in line with operational blueprint.
The closing date for applications is 16th April 2021.
This vacancy is open to external candidates via www.imerys.com. Go to Talent, scroll down to Join Us and See Openings.
Candidates must hold proof of right to work in the UK.
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.