Job location : Jilin, China
: 04/30/2021 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 04251
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully implement Imerys EHS policies and work standards in the plant, and keep improving the safety culture.
- Create, adjust and implement the production & maintenance plan to fulfill the sales demand.
- Focus on the quality control measures of the whole process flow, from raw material till the final products.
- Keep improving the operation efficiencies, including raw materials recovery, production equipment utilization, energy efficiency, process optimization etc, and finally optimize the operation costs.
- Optimize the raw material and finished product inventory to well balance the production, finished product shipment and inventory level.
- Collaborate with all the related function teams to ensure the smooth operation and continuous improvement of the plant
- Based on the plant development plan and strategy, initiate Capex plan and carry on the approved projects safely, on time, on cost and with expected performance.
- Actively participate in the management of policies, work standards, operations, budgeting, management/employee relationships, quality and health and safety.
- Provide training and cross training for staff and develop subordinates.
- Assure plant activity is adherence to the law/legal requirement.
- Maintain and develop healthy relationships with stakeholders.
- Minimum educational, professional qualifications and experience required for success on the job
- University level degree in Science or Management and 3 to 5 years of manufacturing manager related work experience.
- 6 plus years of experience in a high production environment. 10 years experience in hard good manufacturing, with 5 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate effectively with both internal and external personnel.
- Good analytical skills to insure timely collection and analysis of production data.
- Managerial, supervisory and team building skills to direct and lead staff.
- Good training skills to conduct training programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain a budget.
- Computer, network and software skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Manager.
- English language skills
This position will be applicable to local employment terms and conditions.
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.