Job location : Shanghai, China
: 06/10/2021 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 04416
- Understand the segment’s position on the marketplace by gathering knowledge on the competitors/customers and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods to determine potential markets, product and services requirements and value
- Summarize customers, market and competitor intelligence on a regular basis
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Potentially support new market research and analysis
- Support the marketing efforts through the development of the full marketing mix, marketing plan and measurement of the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies. This includes and is not limited to:
Channel to market analysis
BD Project Management, positioning
Launch plans (commercial kits, exhibition, commercial targets and activities ,...)
Preparing reports and present results to the management
Gathering data on customers preferences, needs, and buying habits and experience
- Organize meetings/calls between the appropriate HTS departments and the customers in order to understand needs, product & application requests etc. follow market trends as planned or required.
New product and services, existing products and services enhancement
- Trigger ideation internally and externally for feeding the pipeline of new product and service development
- Provide market demand for new and existing products (prices, potential, and customer requirements)
- Provide support to S&OP for rationalisation as required
- Communicate process changes to sales team if required
- Relay production information into the sales and technical organization.
- Organise and lead launch plans
- Monitor project launch ROI
Project Management & Communication
- Support communication links between customers and Segment teams to ensure responsiveness on customer needs.
- Define and implement the marketing and communication plan to enhance and promote HTS products by improving its visibility compared to the competition of its market.
- Formalize official and online communication: one-off events, communication through the various plate-forme and a presence on the dedicated shows.
- Manage competitive intelligence data for a good positioning on the market.
- Serve as a relay to support the evolution of development strategies while targeting the communication to be established in relation to these elements.
- Maintain close contact with the company's sales force
Provide support to the commercial team thru the execution plans
Cross functional management support
Link with CoEx
Special tool development
Education and professional background
- Master’s degree either in Marketing, Engineering or Material science.
At least 5 years in a similar role in similar industries
Technical knowledge & skills
- Professional background and technical knowledge in Metalcasting and Foundry industries
- Sales expertise, knowledge and understanding of the Foundry / Metal Casting industries, its products, markets and customers
Expertise in the development of a Digitally enabled product and/or service is a plus
- Required knowledge of database software and systems
- Proficient with Google and pivot tables
- Ability to translate a technical information into customer benefits
- Ability to prioritise activities for him/her self and others
- Ability to prioritise projects based on facts
- Interviewing skills
- Critical and forward thinking
- Customer oriented
- Demonstrated ability to meet operational goals while also fostering a positive work environment
- Project management
- Advocate for data integrity
- Outstanding Analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative mind-set
- Strategic thinking
- Team Spirit and collaboration
- Problem solving skills
- Result oriented
- Adaptability / Rigor /Committed
- Ability to multitask
Proficient in English.
Other languages such as French are a plus.
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.