Our commitment to quality control
It’s crucial to us and our customers to maintain a laser focus on quality and process control. This guarantees sustainability and allows us to deliver the product consistency required by our quality-focused customers.
Our teams continue to renew and develop our quality management capabilities to ensure that we are the benchmark in the industry. We strive to push ourselves further redefining these global standards.
Quality is a day-to-day issue in all aspects of management at Imerys. By investing time and resources to raise awareness of quality at every level of our company we have trained our people to do their work with a high commitment to all aspects of performance.
As a customer, you rely on our minerals, and we rely on our substantial resources in finding, mining, processing and delivering those minerals.
Below find just some of our quality control and management certificates:
- TUV International Certification, ISO 9001
- TECO Plant ISA Approved since 1993
- System certification SGS ISO 9001
- Mulcoa Plant ISO 9001 since 1994
- AFAQ ISO 9001 version 2000
- Bureau Veritas ISO 9001: 2008
- BSI ISO 9001 Quality Management