Job location : Fos sur Mer, France
: 07/20/2021 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 04573
ContextCalderys, a world leader in Monolithic Refractories, provides customised and innovative solutions from our 19 plants along with end-to-end value-added services to all industries with extreme temperatures and working conditions. Being an international company, we offer our employees a world of opportunities in our various locations in 33 countries.More than 2 300 employees at Calderys put to work 100 years of refractory expertise to foster a positive impact with all our stakeholders. Every day they build the future of our company through teamwork, customer orientation, and proactive mindset.We are a company where performance is recognized and learning is promoted; an environment where you can grow and fulfil your potential; a workplace where every day is a new day and it is NEVER BORING!For more information on what we are made of? Go to www.calderys.com and www.imerys.com.Calderys is a member of the Imerys Group
MissionDevelop to full potential sales volumes and margins and continue to build further on the defined value proposition for the Iron & Steel Segment in France (South half).
● Manage and Develop the Iron and Steel accounts, including major Key Accounts, in France, with an ability to build long-term and profitable business relationship.
● Ensure EHS rules of Imerys group are applied and monitored, realize regular safety audits and ensure reporting to the organization
● Introduction of new products, services & other developments, with support of Marketing department
● Prepare quotations and negotiate offers or contracts (direct sales or project sales), in close cooperation with Engineering, Technical Support Teams and other supporting departments
● Develop, present & implement account plans to meet sales volume goals & profitability levels
● Review market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
● Follow-up of financial situation of the accounts (Overdues, Payments)
● Customer claims management
● Close cooperation with Technical Support Departments, and all the Manufacturing Plants in Europe, to ensure the follow-up of the business and the satisfaction of our customers in France and Romania.
● Complete monthly, quarterly and annual forecast of expected sales conditions
● Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
● Reports to the Iron &Steel Western Europe Sales Manager
Profile/CompetenciesEducation, background, level of experience● Degree in a technical field (Mechanical or Chemical Engineering) preferred● Significant first-hand knowledge on the targeted segment industries (Iron&Steel), and in particular, knowledge on metallurgical process.● Knowledge about refractories, metallurgical fluxes and associated applications and processes is a plus● Prior sales experience (5 years minimum) ideally with a strong operational experience in one of the targeted sectors● Strong interpersonal and communication skills● Ability to interface with all aspects of many departments (people, corporate departments, production plants) and with other nationalities● Ability to read mechanical drawings, Good knowledge of Excel● Strong multi-tasking, time management and people management skills● Fluent in French & English
● Highly motivated and resourceful self-motivator● Excellent analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills (commercial instincts and skills)● Demonstrated leadership behaviours: Leads Self, Communicates and collaborates, Delivers results and Drives improvement.● Willing to make business trips to customer’s site● Willing to make business trips abroad, mainly for Calderys Group meetings, when required
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.