Job location : Bangkok
: 09/20/2020 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 03396
● Have a strong safety culture and ensure that relevant company HSE procedures are followed
● Technical support to customers, production units, and business development projects
● New product development pipe in collaboration with the marketing/sales/production team
● Understand the market attractiveness by application in terms of actors– size – technical challenges – competition and product value. Understand customer challenges and pain points and be proactive in devising solutions.
● Understand Imerys product portfolio, mines & plant capabilities, collaborate with technical, commercial, product management team to address challenges and opportunities
● Identify challenges and opportunities, define options and recommend to right management level
Education and Experience: ● Bachelor / engineering qualification in ceramics or ceramics related science
● >=15 yrs. experience in ceramics related industry (whiteware desirable)
● > 5 years of leading large team (lab and technical teams) Knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics:
● Autonomous, Self-motivated, ability to lead and motivate the team.
● Good command of written and spoken English, Thai language a strong plus
● Used to working in a complex global/ matrix organization
● A proven record of adaptability to different cultures
● Extensive and willing (Max 50%) to travel within and outside country
● Multi Country work exposure is a strong plus
● Leading projects in a collaborative matrix structure
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.