Job location : Paris, France
: 09/15/2021 - 02:00
Job reference : REQ - 04835
IMERYS is the word leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for the industry. IMERYS spends 350 M€/y on Energy. The main mission is the implementation of I-Nergize program related to energy efficiency in order to reduce the spent of energy and decrease the carbon footprint of industrial plants.
40 Countries: mainly Europe, North America, China
250 industrial plants. 10 TWh/y of Energy: electricity, natural gas, biomass, coal, fuel
1. Energy assessments on-site will identify losses, generate ideas, track performance and empower people in the objective to define a 3 years roadmap of actions.
2. The person will be in charge to manage a team of 4 energy specialists during the assessments, make sure the methodology is applied, and is responsible for the results.
3. Direct clients of such assessment are the plants and the associated Business Areas. The person needs to work in full collaboration with the stakeholders of these entities.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive full energy efficiency assessments on plants:
∙ Analyse energy efficiency through three aspects:
- Conduct benchmark, identify best practices, define standards, share good practices, develop competencies
Required Experience, Skills & Education
IMERYS Group Energy Director
Team management, Energy efficiency, energy efficient processes, energy industry, energy management, ISO 50 001, EN 16 247, continuous improvement, energy audit
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
recruiting.support@ imerys.comPLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED. To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.