Medicated topical powders & creams
Soft, inert talc for creams and medicinal powders
Our talcs make perfect soft, inert carriers for medicated topical powders and creams. If you’re in need of natural, mineral carriers for creams used to treat athlete’s foot, soothe itchy skin, prevent chafing, plus a range of other applications, our talcs* are the solution.
We recommend our Luzenac Pharma grade for medicated powders and creams.
Luzenac Pharma talcs:
- Comply with EU Pharmacopeia
- Comply with Japanese Pharmacopeia
- Are manufactured, processed and packaged in compliance with Joint IPEC and cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) at ISO certified facilities (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2008, ISO 2200:2005
- Have kosher certification
- Are eligible for halal and vegan certification
- EINECS no. 238-877-9
- CAS no. 14807-96-6
As an IPEC member, we guarantee the safety, quality and consistency of our pharmaceutical grades, all of which are derived from controlled, proprietary sources, available for audit.
The Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Package and kosher certificate are available from our download center.
*Talc products are not available in the USA and Canada. Contact us for an alternative range.