Exceptionally pure calcium additives for antacids and vitamins
Our range of Calcius pharmaceutical-grade, Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) and calcium citrates are suitable for use as an active calcium ingredient with high solubility in antacids, multi-vitamins, mineral supplement tablets and chewables.
Sourced from our proprietary mine that’s dedicated to food and pharmaceutical products, and processed at our facility according to Good Manufacturing Practices, the Calcius range exceeds industry standards in terms of purity.
- High purity
- Wide range of densities available
The Calcius range comes in four densities, each designed for a different application, from chewables to swallowable or effervescent tablets. For calcium fortification in foods, we recommend our I-Blūm™ range.
- Comply with US Pharmacopeia
- Comply with EU Pharmacopeia
- Meet all ICHQ3D limits for elemental impurities
- Exceed USP standards and California Proposition 65 requirements with regard to trace lead levels
- Are manufactured, processed and packaged in compliance with cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) at ISO 9001:2015 and HACCP certified facilities
- Have halal, vegan and kosher certification
- EINECS no. 207-439-9
- CAS no. 471-34-1
As an IPEC member, we guarantee the safety, quality and consistency of our pharmaceutical grades, all of which are derived from controlled, proprietary sources that are available for audit.
The Pharmaceuticals Regulatory Package and Kosher certificate are available from our download center.
In the pursuit of healthy white teeth, Imerys has found that toothpaste that combines kaolin and delicately engineered perlite provides highly effective dental care and meets consumers’ preference for natural ingredients.
The mineral perlite is an effective replacement for microbeads in scrubs and shower gels – not only for its exfoliating performance, but for reducing plastic pollution in oceans.
How minerals improve hygiene and comfort of diapers for babies.