High quality, low-cost ceramic filter for drinking water
ImerPure is a cost-effective, high-performance gravity water filtration device designed for the developing world.
- High performance gravity water filtration system
- High flow ceramic cartridge
- Easy to clean filter
- High protection levels with a long filter life
- Modular for future innovative attachments
Our system is a functional, resilient and compact gravity filtration device that comes in consumer-ready packaging. It uses an innovative and proprietary fast-flowing ceramic cartridge that is capable of purifying highly turbid, contaminated water and reducing disease-causing pathogens. It is easy to clean and comes in a robust and modular design allowing for future attachments.
Five years’ research with PATH
ImerPure is the result of five years of consumer and market research in partnership with non-profit global-health leader PATH, funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which aims to provide safe drinking water in the developing world.
It meets international standards and is designed for distribution through partnerships with disaster relief organisations, social enterprises, NGOs and household manufacturers.
- Efficient packing density – 1,000-1,800 units per 20-foot container, depending on configuration
- Versatile and secure patented disk interface allows for customisation with third-party designs
- Robust and scratch-resistant product
- Ideal for any corporate social responsibility initiative or disaster relief
- Unique opportunity to own a world-class product under your brand
- Production facility with a base capacity of 150,000 units per year
- ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015 certified and FDA, cGMP and NSF 61 compliant
- Modular production design – scalable per market demand
In the pursuit of healthy white teeth, Imerys has found that toothpaste that combines kaolin and delicately engineered perlite provides highly effective dental care and meets consumers’ preference for natural ingredients.
The mineral perlite is an effective replacement for microbeads in scrubs and shower gels – not only for its exfoliating performance, but for reducing plastic pollution in oceans.
How minerals improve hygiene and comfort of diapers for babies.